This is the number one reaction I get when I tell someone about my wedding planning and personal training combo. I have a love of being active, and I saw an opportunity to bring something that many bride-to-be’s desire, in an affordable, practical way. Creativity is a staple in my life. I love to find unique, personal, and inspirational aspects in every part of life, and to my clients also. I see their event as a reflection of myself, and I am always prepared to go above and beyond expectations.
“I want to plan the happiest day of people’s lives!” Is my answer when I’m asked why I decided to become a wedding planner. Girls dream (and now Pinterest) of the day they get to marry their Prince Charming and I cannot think of a better job than helping make that dream come true! I make it my mission to use my creativity, organization and problem solving skills to make my Bride’s vision become a reality. This is your day and my job is to make sure that you enjoy it by making this process as stress free as possible!
I’m a graduate of Elon University with a degree in Sport and Event Management and a former Intern for When In White. I’m a people person and I love talking to new people. I embrace new challenges with open arms and I’m not afraid to push myself to overcome said challenges.
A few quick facts about me:
- I recently got married in December of 2015 to my best friend!
- I’m an alumna of Tri Delta sorority.
- I have the cutest miniature longhaired dachshund named Charlie and I love him dearly!
- Emerald Isle, NC is my happy place.
- I’m a Tar Heel, born and bred!
- My favorite guilty pleasure TV show is Chrisley Knows Best.
- I believe that laughter is the best exercise!
- I decided to become an event planner when I was a North Carolina Debutante.
Creativity is a staple in my life. I love to find unique, personal, and inspirational aspects in every part of life, using my profession as an outlet to bring it all together. I see their event as a reflection of myself, and I am always prepared to go above and beyond expectations. Elegance, brilliance, and a unique touch are what make the weddings I coordinate a stunning experience.